Sunday 6 August 2017

HANKERING FOR SUMMER

It's been grey, windy, cold, rainy and wintry in Melbourne these past few days and I was hankering for some summery weather. All of the sudden far Northern Queensland seemed very attractive. 300 days a year of sunshine, year round swimming in warm seas and tropical hot days!

This post is part of the My Sunday Best meme,

and also part of the My Sunday Photo meme,
and also part of the Photo Sunday meme,
and also part of the Our World Tuesday meme,
and also part of the Travel Tuesday meme,
and also part of the Wordless Wednesday meme.

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely looking place, it looks like a postcard

    Thank you for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a view. Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 300 days of sunshine - what a paradise.
    Sometimes our memories must care us -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Idyllic was the first word that sprang to mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with ya, Nick! I'm so tired of rain (although I do appreciate not having snow!) and I'm ready for spring gardening. Some of my bulbs didn't even acknowledge that winter came :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - how beautiful!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/08/ready-to-go.html. I always enjoy seeing what you share.

    ReplyDelete