Wednesday 10 October 2018

NATURE

Walking along the Yarra River in Abbotsford, Melbourne, enjoying the vast areas of parklands and nature reserve along the river. This is amazing as these vast tracts of natural bushland are within a stone's throw of the bustling city centre. Melbourne has a population of close to five, million people, so I consider myself very lucky to have such splendid conservation areas within walking distance of my home.

This post is part of the Wordless Wednesday meme,
and also part of the ABC Wednesday meme,
and also part of the Nature Notes meme.

5 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous. It looks so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would live opposite the beach, if I had my druthers, somewhere between Port Melbourne and Brighton. But failing that, natural bushlands and waterways would be my second choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful… Always, no matter what, it has its charme


    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodyk.nl/23-N

    ReplyDelete